Thursday 1 October 2009

Mikuru Asahina 1/8 : My Dream Maid.....

Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi. 1/8 scale from Konami.Bought her three days after raya at Chong Hock for B$72.First saw her in my friend's blog and that inspire me to get her.


The broken piece of the stand, i tried to pull her from the stand and accidentally pulled this with her.

Now she's left with a broken piece of the stand in her foot,what a pity :(











































































I know i said that i would post about "how i burn my Gundam" but i have been thinking and i thought that i should wait till the hit counter reaches to 1000 visitors/views.A great way to promote my blog right?The more you visit my blog the faster i'll show you guys.FYI if the hit counter reaches 1000 then i'll start on my assignment so you'll have to wait a couple of days for me to post it.
PS
If my mom cought me doing this i'll be dead.Once my sister told her that i was buildimg a home made flamethrower out 0f Shelltox and a lighter,she got so mad i hid under our dining table and guess what she could'nt find me hahahahaha..........

No comments:

Post a Comment